* The roads are a lot smaller so the cars are a lot smaller
* In the cars the steering wheel is on the right side of the car
* The cars drive on the left side of the road unlike the right in America
* In England it is not as popular to put peanut butter on their sandwiches. Nutella is more popular
* They call the bathroom the water closet or the loo
* They do not wear baseball caps here. No baseball teams!
* Soccer is football to them and football is soccer.
* french fries are called chips, and what Americans call chips are called crisps.
* People seem to walk and bike places more here and are in good shape
* When someone puts a building up for lease or rent they call it “to let”
* instead of saying go to the cash register to pay they say go to the till to pay
* hedgerows, shrubbery and stone walls line most of the streets
* most little villages have churches and towns have cathedrals
* there are many telephones booths but every one has their own phone now so they are not maintained and kept up
* there are not many ads or billboards
* almost every house has a unique name like ours pixie place!
* In Indiana we had cattle and horses everywhere but here is many sheep
* In the UK they have chimney pots on they chimneys
* We we have events, parties or festivals they call it fete