Hey guys! Today has been a beautiful fall day! The leaves have almost all fallen down but the weather is beautiful! As some of you may know, I live in Indy and there are so many fun things to do here in my home town!
- Stucky Farms/Tuttle Orchards– I mentioned this a few posts back but they are orchards where you can pick apples and pumpkins. A great place to take cute fall photos:)
- Connor Praire Headless Horse Man- I have been doing this every year for 5 years! They have food, games, a hayride and is great for kids.
- Go Ape– Go Ape is a zip line course in the tree tops located in Eagle Creek Park! I love it so much that I have been twice!
- Take Fall Pictures- Indy is so beautiful at this time of year with all of its fall foliage. I had a blast with my friend the other day just getting out and taking some fun pictures! Especially during this beautiful weather!
- Drumstick Dash– This is a 5k charity race around Broadripple on thanksgiving day!
- Zoo Boo– Go trick or treating at the Indy Zoo and see the animals.
- Traders Point Octoberfest– Celebrate all things German while listening to music and eating some great food. There are many fun games and a hay ride through corn fields. And a petting zoo! Great for all ages
- Hiking in Eagle Creek Park– There are many different trails of beautiful paths you can take by the water for all sets of ages.
- Indy Scream Park– If you are daring, go to this haunted house for a scare of your life!
- Feast of the Hunters Moon– Located in Lafayette, a festival with food and games and reenactors of Native Americans and the French.
Have a great fall! Also shout out to seersuckerandsaddles for coming over today to give me some inspo for my blog!