Hello! I hope you are having a great day! I was nominated for the Mystery Blog Award by BeaFree. Go check out her beautiful blog!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (one weird/funny question)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Check out the origin of the mystery blogger award here on the creator’s blog!
Three Things About Me: (I did 5)
- I much prefer to stay inside on a Friday night, watch movies, and grab a fuzzy blanket than go out and party.
- I prefer Apple to Samsung. Which do you like?
- I usually walk really fast that I have to slow down so everyone catches up with me.
- The original Ghost Busters scared me so much as a kid!
- I don’t like Coke, Pepsi, Mountain Dew or a lot of sodas! Only sprite and RootBeer
Questions from Bea:
- What is the last song you sang along to? According to Spotify, Sugar by Maroon 5.
- Without worrying about money or responsibilities, if you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go? I would go to Santorini, Greece! It looks so pretty and I love the architecture.
- Would you rather be a singer, actress, or professional athlete? I would go with actress. I know it would get old fast but something about rehearsing lines and being on set sounds fun!
- What games do you enjoy playing? I love playing board games, Clue and BS (the card game) are my faves! My favorite video game on my phone is 2048.
- What product can you not live without? I am a swimmer, so constantly my skin is dry. I couldn’t live without my moisturizer and lotion!
My Best Post:
Questions To My Nominees:
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What’s your idea of the best day ever?
- What are you wearing at the moment?
- Where do you see your self in ten years?
- What are you most grateful for?